Details van de beoordeling

Supersmoker
Gezondheid

Terrible delivery terms, overwhelmed customer service

Beoordeling 

Absolutely inappropriate delivery for a product that you need every day. Ordered a product on Wednesday at 10 AM. It's Saturday midday, the product is not here. They absolutely don't deliver when it comes to a promise to process the order the same day! They even stopped to send the confirmation that the order was delivered to post office.

Battery quality is terrible. I have to change it every 3 months, because it does not hold for more than 2 hours at a time. Every pack of classic "navullingen" has at least 1 out of 5 that is empty or does not work.

When they delivered a wrong battery to me, I had to fight for 2 months to get the right one! In the process I was delivered the wrong one again 2 weeks after. I had to smoke cigarettes for all this time, because of the fact their customer service is overwhelmed and forgets what needs to be done.

E
Was deze beoordeling nuttig? 3 2

Angry customer op 28 Mei 2016

Frankly speaking, if I would not be "hooked" on that product, I would stop using Supersmoker Club long time ago. You are lucky that people are dependent on what you sell, so it is not necessary for you to provide a proper service. You are like drug dealers.

Reageer op deze review