Details van de beoordeling

GSMweb
GSM Webshops

Don't fall in the trap and buy product online at this company

Beoordeling 

am not sure where to start regarding the pathetic service quality of this company and am really surprised how anyone can rate this company any thing other than a big ZERO . I have never they experienced such a careless and shame less attitude towards customers. they tell your product will be delivered next day before ordering and then when you purchase the product you get an email saying products is out of stock and wait for 10 days and then another email to wait more. I am furious .shocking behaviour . Call the customer care and all you hear is the nonsense which doesn't help at all in getting your product delivered. i was told since i ordered a black galaxy S8 and later changed the color to blue thats why its taking time. i can get black color phone if i want but not blue. its funny because if you go to their website you can order a new phone in blue color and it says will be delivered in 1/2 days.So either they are lying to me or to any new customer who falls in the same trap and order on their website. they are asking me i can get my money back for the phone and buy a new phone . again not helpful as i purchased the phone when samsung offered a 100 euro discount and now gsmweb is offering me an amount less than the market value so am not sure why would they expect some to take the money. may be thats the scam they are running to push people to take less money. Am going to go to all the possible places to make sure these guys are exposed. anyone reading this pls do your research before buying anyting on thier website.

B
Was deze beoordeling nuttig? 0 0

bharat op 13 Oktober 2017

this is an update. i was told for last few days that i get my delivery on 13-10. So I have got another update this evening 18:30 pm that my next expected delivery date is 18-10.
just living up to the expectation this company. and making sure the customer gets even more frustrated.
Will keep writing about this behaviour

Reageer op deze review