Details van de beoordeling

Belvilla
Vakanties

never

Beoordeling 

Last summer I booked accidentally accommodation in hotel Im Vogtland II because Booking.com internet pages did not work correct. I selected Bergen Norway and then for some reason there was hotel Im Vogtland II in the list. I did not notice that this hotel located in Gemany.
I cancelled the reservation immediately and now Belvilla require that I have to pay cancellation
fee (109 euro).

They can not understand that people may do human mistakes. No flexibility at all!

Booking.com officer said last summer that I do not have to pay cancelation fee.

In the last months I have received several reminders from Belvilla. Last reminder they threantened me a collection agency.

I am getting tired of Belvilla e-mails where they require to pay that cancelation fee. Ok, they win. So I paid the calcellation fee to get rid of their fucking e-mails andthreanteneds. After that episode I really hope that they never ever send me any e-mails or approach me in any way.

In addition you can be sure that I am not going to use Belvilla services ever. You can also be sure that I am not going to reccommend Belvilla services to anybody. In addition I am going to write crush reviews of Belvilla servises in every possible forums and media.

A
Was deze beoordeling nuttig? 2 0
Reageer op deze review