Details van de beoordeling

bol.com ervaringen
Warenhuizen

Never again

Beoordeling 

Never again. The site tells me that my 500euro order has been sent to bpost, but actually after contacting them it appears that the product is in their warehouse. They promised that the product will be sent after 1 extra day of waiting. The day after I go check the bpost website and they tell me the product is still stuck at the sender. I contact bol.com again and this time they let me know they "hope" they will send the product and i should receive it the day after. At this point I ask them to delete the order since it didn't leave their warehouse anyway, but they won't do that and tell me i should still hope it will be found and sent later (and if that doesn't happen I should again later pray them to cancel the order).
PS: in the meanwhile they even lowered the price of the product.

L
Was deze beoordeling nuttig? 1 1

bol.com op 08 Mei 2018

Dear Luca,

I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to find out exactly what went wrong here. Unfortunately, I can not find any customer data from you.

Would you like to send an e-mail to klantenservice@bol.com and refer to this review? You will be contacted as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Imro
bol.com

Reageer op deze review