Details van de beoordeling

Bonprix reviews
Mode

Package left in the rain, unusable bad quality products

Beoordeling 

I bought a wall mirror (article number: 962989 95) from Bonprix.

The delivery took one week instead of 2 days as indicated on the website. By the time the delivery arrived I was not home but in a vacation, so the Bonprix delivery left the package in front of the apartment. It rained for 5 days on it until I returned home to find it completely wet.

Then I open the package, find the back of the mirror to be completely deformed from fabrication, so it does not fit on the wall. Also the mirror has no metal hangers, just 2 holes in the wood. If you put it on the wall it falls immediately. More over there is only one layer of paint, so the mirror is not actually white, it is yellow.

This is the worst shop I have ever ordered furniture from in the Netherlands. I strongly suggest you don't shop from here.

Antwoord klantenservice

Hi Sabin, the special deliveries take some mmore time than usual parcels. We are sorry to hear about the way your parcel was delivered. Deliveries are executed by PostNL. However, if you send us an e-mail to sociale.netwerken@service-bonprix.nl we will find a solution. The bonprix team

S
Was deze beoordeling nuttig? 0 0
Reageer op deze review