Details van de beoordeling

Bonprix reviews
Mode

never again

Beoordeling 

Never again. Everything is fine until you need to contact them for any reason. They do not have a proper customer service, you can call 100 times and send 100 emails, if they don't know the answer, they will simply ignore you. They let me down 3 times and I am done. Once, I learned the hard way that they only have 6 months warranty on their even most expensive products (spent almost a 100 euro on a jacket that served me one season), second time, I might have filled in the wrong address, but despite my calls and emails, my package was never resent to me, and the third time, I reordered the package myself, paid another delivery, checked the address 100 times, they still sent it to the wrong one, again no calls or emails resulted in either resending the package to me or receiving the delivery costs back, since this time, it was for sure their mistake to put the wrong label, even the email confirming the order had the right sending address, somehow they still sent it to the wrong one (which I noticed when I tried to track the package). Not mentioning the costs for the phone calls and wasted time waiting on the line, reordering things and contacting them overall. NEVER AGAIN. Bonprix doesn't care for its customers.

Antwoord klantenservice

Hi Liwia, sorry to hear a problem occured with the delivery address. You can always contact us by sending an e-mail to sociale.netwerken@service-bonprix.nl, so that we can look into the problem ans find its solution. The warranty delay is six months. The bonprix team

L
Was deze beoordeling nuttig? 1 0
Reageer op deze review